December 7, 2010

ART FOR ANIMALS

For those of you who aren't aware,
I trade a lot of art at a website called ATCsForAll.com.
http://www.atcsforall.com/

My friend Russell from that site is attending a silent auction for the Humane Society and was
asking for submissions for the Tinsel & Tails Auction. I made 2 8x10 mixed media art pieces for this auction! A lots of my art friends from ATCs For All donated art as well!!

These are the pieces I donated!

Be The Person Your Dog Thinks You Are
Auctioned for $75.00

It's The Size Of His Heart That Matters 
Auctioned for $50.00

*****

I was so glad to have been able to donate some art for the cause!!
*****
The results are in!! This year's Tinsel and Tails event raised $64k!!
That is $17k more than last year!!


If you'd like some more inspiration you can check our the Humane Society's web page at http://www.hamiltonhumane.com/  If you look under "pet list" you can find the adoptable cats and dogs and see which ones are in urgent need etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design