April 28, 2010

LET THEM EAT CAKE!


LET THEM EAT CAKE!!
**
Who doesn't love a yummy piece of cake or
a moist little cupcake??  Well then give your taste buds something to
drool over....here are my cake ATC's!!
**
 
I made these 4 for a swap on http://www.atcsforall.com/ called
"Let them eat cake III"
  
**
YUMM-O RIGHT?!?!?!
(you know it is!!!)

WELL THEN HERE IS MORE...


 
I made these yummy cupcakes for another
swap on AFA called "The Happy Cupcake"
 
Went with a zetti style because the multi bright colors
give a happy feeling!!  I used alcohol inks for the cupcake tops!!
They turned out pretty cute!!
**
I love all these cake themed cards!!
<3


All artwork is the property of
Beth Harper & Red Heart Studio
and are not to be copied, printed or sold in any form without permission.
Thank you! © Red Heart Studio 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design