May 1, 2010

65 BOTTLES OF BLUE

IT'S A BOY - BLUE BOTTLES!!
***
I am making 65 baby shower invitations for a dear friend of mine!
I just finished these bottles that will go
on the front of the invitation!
I am making a pocket inviation (see my It's a boy post)
and these are going on the front of the pocket!
 
 
65 BOTTLES DONE!!
Now to get started on the other parts, and put them all together!!
***

Are you having a baby shower, or any other event you need invitations for...
I would love to make them for you!!
Contact me for information
***

The best compliment I can receive is a referral to friends or family!!

With this in mind....If you refer a friend, colleague or family member to us and he/she purchases any of my products or services, we will give you a 10% discount on your next order as a thank you!
We'll even send you additional gifts for additional referrals!
All you have to do is tell them to mention that you referred them to me!
Easy right??? Please refer a friend today!

Thank you for your support!

~Beth @ Red Heart Studio© 2010

*******

All artwork designs are the property of
Beth Harper & Red Heart Studio
and are not to be copied, printed or sold in any form without permission.
Thank you! © Red Heart Studio 2010






No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design